Thursday 15 July 2010

Triple J radio publicity

And the media publicity for the Bionic Ear Institute's 'concert project' continues ...!  

I'm so honoured to be able to help them out with this. What an incredible way of overlapping the arts with the sciences! And anybody who knows the importance of making music FUN is going to get my firm seal of approval. ;-) 

Here's a link to the Triple J interview played earlier this week: http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/hack/stories/s2953719.htm  


If you need a transcript of the interview, please let me know. I would've loved to hear something like this before my cochlear implants, but there's no way I would've understood the audio. (Probably fitting that, right now, I thank every person out there who captioned their switch-on/activation day on YouTube ... those videos meant so much to me!)  

If you live in Melbourne and would like to help out the Bionic Ear Institute, please volunteer! (Details below the story on the website above.) It's not necessary to have a musical background, or to hear music well with your CI ... the wider the range of experiences, the better. 

Hope you enjoy the interview. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Good interview, sound clear and lovely and this time we get a good pic of you. xxx

    ReplyDelete