Wednesday 26 May 2010

Colouring-in for grown-ups

A while back I mentioned changing my zebra stripe Nucleus 5 processor covers to tiger stripes, by colouring in with a waterproof marker.

Last weekend, my waterproof markers got another work-out.


I have a pair of those soccer ball covers – do you know the ones I mean? They are blue, with white soccer ball covers. Here:



Well, on Monday night I attended a soccer game for the first time ever. I looked at those covers and thought: ‘great chance to finally wear these!’

Thing is though, I was supporting Australia. And our colours are green and yellow.

Out came the waterproof markers.

I coloured the opposite side of each processor cover in yellow. This made the soccer balls yellow. And changed the blue to a pale green. I then went over the pale green colour in a darker green marker, so it was a darker shade of green. Success! A little bit messy looking, I'll admit, but now I have soccer processor covers in the Aussie colours!

(I left the opposite sides in the original colours so I can still wear them in blue if I ever need to!)


No comments:

Post a Comment